The website, mlmongkulrealty.com (“Site”) is an electronic web based platform acting in the capacity of a search engine or advertising agency only, for exchanging, exploring and enhancing business online for real estate, housing and property in India.
- The User agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information given to the Company in the application for Membership in order to use the Service. The User will ensure that the data shared with mlmongkulrealty.com doesn’t contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- The User agrees to have / have acquired all the necessary rights and authorizations before posting any information on the Site including but not limited to listing information, property descriptions, photographs, maps, layouts, contact information etc.
- In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall ensure all necessary compliance necessary, including but not limited to obtaining the necessary registrations etc.
- The Site may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time.
- The User is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The User will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the User’s password and Username and all activities and transmission performed by the User at mlmongkulrealty.com.
- The User will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The User will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT ON MLMONGKULREALTY.COM.
Mlmongkulrealty.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Mlmongkulrealty.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the mlmongkulrealty.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. mlmongkulrealty.com’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
As mlmongkulrealty.com is an online platform so it cannot guarantee confidentiality of information provided by Users who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of mlmongkulrealty.com.
The User is entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at mlmongkulrealty.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.